Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kya Problem hai!!!

Those old old days remind me of something which i've thought i've stopped thinking abt......
After becoming a SE i stoppped wondering wat ppl think abt me or wat my frnds talk abt me and all that stuff...
it reminded me of those insecure self conscious college days...the minute detail of how i am wearing my dupatta to what my grades should be...everything counted then...
But now...I dont care if i am leaving my hair open or wearing a pony or in the least i shave of my head!!!It doesnt bother me if my cubical mate think i have no style statement of my own or my module lead think i sometimes put forward crazy thoughts of what exactly i think of d project!!...
Wat matters for me the most now is Getting a LIFE..Yes i need to get a life....
People juz throw in the advices like "Go..get a Life" then u can see wat exactly the world is all about!!
But excuse me...doesn't my living like this mean I DONT HAVE A LIFE!!!or wat ever i am living now is it someone elses life????
Life mein to kabhi kabhi problems hote hain...but mere life mein aisa kaun sa problem hai jo mujhe PROBLEM kare ke highlight karna hai?????

Yes I lead this problem free life...and d problems i think that plague me nowadays are...Deadlines,Defetcs,Reviews!!!
Watever!!!!
lemme take a break and come back to fill this up!!!

1 comment:

The Bard said...

hahha :D GOOD ONE... SO it means you have a problem but you dont have it either :)

hmmm..nice thought! :D close your eyes and believe that world is not watching you. :D


but I liked ur idea of goin office with a head shaved off :D when are u doin that?