Sunday, April 27, 2008

This and That

Hmmm...
May be sounds wierd...But still i am writing this in here....

Today at 1.00 i walked out of B44 and walked till CCD at fountain deck asked for a Tropical Ice berg and started observing the Campus.....

In my nearly 2 years of stint wid infy..i dont remember sitting on the steps near the fountain deck with a big gang of friends....
I never sat in the smoking zone with anyof my friends juz enjoying that moment....
I never tried standing in the middle of the fountain deck and juz enjoy the feeling of standing over there....
I never sat on the wooden benches near B39 and 38 admiring the beauty of the fountain....

May be i was too busy running up and down everyday tryin to cathc up wid my work or may be my life....that i missed all those....

ANyway...I remember some quote by Gandhiji abt the real independence is wen a lady can walk in the streets of the country at midnite 12.00 without any fear...
I used to think if a girl walk like that at 12.00; add a white dress and open hair; No one will dare to approach her...

But now....wen i walk in the campus i felt ....Yes..This is my Infy...It gives me the security to walk like this @ Midnite...It is the feeling which came from deep inside which makes me actually feel a part of Infosys!!!....
I never really related myself with the feeling of being a part of infosys or never thought that i am one of the person contributing for success of Infosys...May be i am a drop in a sea but stilll...The drop had its own significance.....If drop is missing noone will notice...but yet.....Sea will be short of one drop...

1 comment:

The Bard said...

I have read this one earlier too :P