Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I was thinking abt all the important things i did since my birth!!!(I intended to write my autobiography)
And guess what i did so many worth noting down things since then....And we have a quote in telugu "Puvvu puttagane Parimalisthundi" means "Flower sends out the fragrance as soon as it blooms" it is true for me!!
I was born premature(See my enthu to face the world)
I was lost wen i am 2yrs and luckily they found me (My wanderer spirit exists then itself)
I once pinched my bench mate in my nursery asking her to tell me wat comes next to alphabet 'D' (My fighting skills)
I was known for singing all love/Love failure songs from the time i started speaking/singing. And that too imagine sitting on the roof top and singing aloud...."O Priya Priya Na priya Priya...Needo lokam Naado lokam Ningi Nela Taakedelga" .It means..Oh dear u r in one world i am in one world..How can earth and Sky meet ( My singing ability)
Whenever we play Ramudu Sitha game the one we play with the chits...and one who get the Ram must find out the seetha...Ppl used to spot me immediately if i was seetha...coz u know me na...i used to shout "I got lakshmana or Bharatha or some Ramayana character" or else try to be shy...Lowering my eyes, Blinking my eyelids etcetc(C my acting skills)
My sister is an awesome dancer and singer...So automatically teachers thought i can also dance...and my Dancing abilities were bit down at that time....and i used to end up doing different aerobic poses for the Annual day Dances U know wat in any of d Annual day pictures..u can easily identify me doing hands up or holding the gun pose for most of d steps..(C my Dancing Skills)
And the list continues :P :P

No comments: